Hungry Jack's WARHEADS Sour Bursties #SurviveTheSour Challenge 2021 - Australia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of Hungry Jack’s WARHEADS® Sour Bursties #SurviveTheSour Challenge 2021 (“Promotion”) is Hungry Jack’s Pty Ltd (ABN 25 008 747 073) of Level 6, 100 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ("Promoter"). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
- Instructions on how to enter and mechanics of prize redemption form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- An entrant must meet the following conditions of entry (“Entrant”).
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over as at the time of entry who remain Australian Residents for the duration of the Promotional Period (defined in clause 8 below). Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, bodies corporate or Hungry Jack’s franchisees, and agencies, providers and suppliers associated with this Promotion or who have influence over the allocation of rewards are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants aged less than 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter this Promotion and provide personal information about themselves. By consenting to these Entrants participating in this Promotion or by accepting any prize on behalf of them, the parent or legal guardian accepts these Terms and Conditions. Persons who are aged less than 16 years old are ineligible to enter and participate in the Promotion. All entries and attempted prize redemptions of persons who are aged less than 16 years old will be deemed invalid.
- As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a prize winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name and locality in any media in Australia for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- KEY DATES
- This Promotion starts at 12.01am AEDT on 23/11/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 28/02/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry to the Promotion must be submitted during the Promotion Period.
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
a. Create a video that is deemed a prank and/or reaction. A prank is defined as disguising the Hungry Jack's WARHEADS Sour Bursties product and offering it to someone without them realising it has a sour surprise. A reaction is defined as capturing someone’s reaction to taste testing to the WARHEADS Sour Bursties
b. Post a video on a public account on either TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat of themselves or someone else, taking the Hungry Jack’s #SurviveTheSour Challenge.
c. Feature the product Hungry Jack’s WARHEADS Sour Bursties in the video entry.
d. Tag @hungryjacksau when posting the video entry and use the promotional hashtag in the caption #SurviveTheSour.
e. Ensure entries are received by 11:59pm on AEDT 28 February 2022. Entries are deemed received at the time of posting the video to the TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat Platform. Multiple entries are permitted.
- By entering, the Entrant warrants that the entry:
a. is original and not copied, and was created by the Entrant;
b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person;
c. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, religious (including holy days), indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, Entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
d. does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (“Copyright Content”), unless the Entrant is entitled to do so. If an Entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their entry, the Entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and
e. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Promoter’s website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Each Entrant irrevocably and perpetually assigns all copyright and any other intellectual property rights in their entry to the Promoter, including, without limitation, moral rights and the Entrant grants such consents to the Promoter as may be necessary for the Promoter to us those moral rights. The winners acknowledge that the Promoter may intend to feature some of the entries in future campaigns of the Promoter (however, this is at the discretion of the Promoter). For this purpose, Entrants agree to forward the original copy of the entry to the Promoter. Entrants will not receive any form of remuneration or right of attribution in relation to their entry.
12. This Promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winners will be selected based on creativity, originality and whether or not the video complies with Terms and Conditions.
13. Entries may be re-posted to @hungryjacksau’s TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat at the discretion of the Promoter and entry into this Promotion shall constitute permission from the Entrant prior to that re-posting.
14. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s address, of 6/100 William Street Woolloomooloo NSW 2010.
15. Three winners (total 3) will be selected and will be announced throughout and following the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner will receive a private message via TikTok, Instagram or Facebook (due to Snapchat not having a messaging function, the Promoter will message via TikTok, Instagram or Facebook) with instructions on how to confirm acceptance of their prize. If, for whatever reason, a winner does not accept their prize within 14 days of receipt of the private message, the winner forfeits their prize with no compensation payable and the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the next most original and creative entry. The new winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days of receiving notification via private message.
18. The three entrants (total 3) with the most original and creative entries submitted during the Promotional Period, according to the judges, will each win one of three (1 of 3) WARHEADS Hampers (“Prize”):
a. There are three WARHEADS Hampers (total 3).
Items in each (1) WARHEADS Hampers include the following:
- 24 x Warheads Hard Candy 28g
- 36 x Warheads Minis
- 24 x Warheads Sour Bombs
- 48 x Warheads Double Drops
- 48 x Warheads Super Sour Spray
- 3 x Jars Hard Candy 720pcs
- 100 x Warheads Sour Gum Pop
- 12 x Warheads All Mix Up 150g
- 12 x Warheads Sour Cubes 150g
- 24 x All Mix Up 45g
- 24 x Sour Cubes 45g
- 12 X Warheads Hard Candy 56g
- 3 x Warheads Limited Edition T-Shirts
Total RRP of one (1) Hamper is - $723.17.
Total RRP of all three (3) Hampers is - $2,169.51.
b. The Promoter will arrange delivery of the Prize to each winner.
c. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or as a payment of credit. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to Entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the next best most original and creative Entry.
25. Any and all cost associated with accessing TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat is the Entrant’s responsibility (whether or not the Entrant wins) and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
28. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion. All Entrants participating in this Promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of this Promotion will be notified by a post on the Promoter’s social media channels. In the event of modification or suspension of this Promotion, the Entrant may choose to terminate their participation in this Promotion at no cost.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their directors, officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, winner’s companions or Entrant; or (f) the use or taking of the Prizes.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
32. As a condition of accepting the Prizes (3 total), the winners must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
35. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter as per clause 1 above.
36. When entering this Promotion, Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to TikTok, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat.
37. The laws of NSW apply to the Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.